If your commercial structure is in need of a complete tear-off and replacement, Advanced Roofing Solutions, LLC will guide you in the selection of:
Contact Matt at (920) 765-3352 or email@example.com for a free, no-obligation consultation.
Duro-Last’s custom fabrication of single-ply roofing systems offers several advantages:
• Most roofing failures occur due to installation errors. Duro-Last prefabrication eliminates up to 85% of on-site, rooftop membrane seaming, reducing the likelihood of problems.
• Prefabricated roofing systems are easier to install throughout the year. Installation time is reduced so the contractor can get on and off the job quickly.
• Single-ply roofing prefabrication reduces waste. The roofing contractor orders the exact amount of roof membrane necessary for roof coverage.
• Prefabrication appeals to engineers and architects. Panel sizes, shapes and colors can be prefabricated to achieve desired visual results.
• Roofing contractors using the Duro-Last prefabricated system are rewarded with a high-quality installation and satisfied customers.
EPDM is an extremely durable synthetic rubber roofing membrane used in low-slope commercial buildings. EPDM is available in black and white, and is sold in a range of widths from 7.5 feet to 50
feet, and in 45 and 60 mils thickness. EPDM can be installed either fully adhered, mechanically attached or ballasted, with the seams of the roofing system sealed with liquid adhesives or specially
Characteristics that contribute to EPDM’s superior overall system performance include:
• Cyclical membrane fatigue resistance.
• Proven hail resistance.
• Resistant to ozone, weathering and abrasion.
• Flexibility in low temperatures.
• Superior resistance to extreme heat and fire.
• Thermal shock durability.
• Ultraviolet radiation resistance.
Ribbed and standing seam metal roofing systems lead the industry in strength, durability and performance and offer virtually limitless aesthetic possibilities. Standing seem roofs meet the requirements for a wide range of roof slopes, shapes, loads, weather and related conditions.
Characteristics that contribute to Ribbed and Standing Seam's superior overall system performance include:
• Attractive appearance.
• High performance.
• Freeze and thaw resistant.
• Low maintenance.
• Fire safe.
• Wind resistant.
• Highest impact resistance to hail.
Advanced Roofing Solutions, LLC
P.O. Box 912
Neenah, WI 54957-0912
(920) 765-3352 – Matt Widowski
(608) 732-4637 – Zach Timmerman
Or use our contact form.
Commercial roofing solutions serving Wisconsin’s Fox Valley: Green Bay, Appleton, Oshkosh and the Surrounding Areas